Job DescriptionGood Day!
The NES Chicago office currently has a unique local job opportunity with one of the world’s largest oil and gas organizations at one of their regional pipelines located in Arlington Heights, IL for a Terminal Operator. This individual would be employed on a contract to hire basis and be tasked with overseeing, managing, and operating various terminals and vessel tanks onsite. If this sounds like a great opportunity for yourself or someone you know, please reach out to Tom Rebellato at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional job details can be found below.
Location: Arlington Heights, IL
Hours: M-F 8AM-5PM for the first 3-6 months. Once training is complete, the shift will change to 12 hour shifts and be three days on, three days off. This will include weekends and holidays.
Pay Range: $40-$45/hr.
Duration: Contract will start ASAP and last 12 months. After 12 months, the contractor will be eligible to be hired on as a permanent employee.
- Work in conjunction with four other operators to monitor and operate several terminals.
- Balance stock on a nightly basis.
- Climb jet/fuel tanks to monitor fuel levels.
- Gather and inspect fuel samples for quality purposes.
- Work independently with limited supervision within the terminal as well as outside in all weather conditions.
- Perform routine maintenance on truck racks and change out filters.
- Input data into excel sheets and/or SAP system.
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a terminal operator or related position.
- Must be comfortable working at steep heights as well as working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable working consecutive 12 hour shifts once training is complete.
- Previous experience in the oil and gas industry would be a big plus.
- Previous experience with SAP would be a big plus.
- Candidates local to the Arlington Heights, IL area are highly preferred. No per diem or relocation package offered.