Topsides & Bridges HVAC / Architectural Superintendent
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for jackets.
- Relevant Professional Experience & minimum experience with project.
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans, also with isometrics and P&IDs.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Capable of proposing project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Ability to influence and encourage personnel.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills, good English level mandatory.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- To ensure the timely completion of Site engineering activities to the specify HVAC standards and specifications
- To ensure the technical rooms architectural fabrication as per Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Provide a technical advice and guidance for engineering in the event of any TQs (technical queries) raised by contractors, and to ensure that appropriate disposition or response are replied
- Monitor that employees adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Monitor Contractor’s detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule.
- Inform the Topsides Package CSR on specific areas where the program deviates from approved construction schedule and propose mitigations.
- Responsible for monitoring construction progress and report to Topsides Package CSR.
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to Topsides Package CSR.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system
- Review contractors construction schedules to ensure they include all required activities as realistic timelines, logical sequencing, adequate resources
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
- Identification and follow-up of any Non Conformance linked to Fabrication (NCRs).
- Review manufacturing records books
- Responsible to witness and approve ducting pressure tests during pre-commissioning phase
- Responsible to witness and approve technical rooms tightness pressure tests during pre-commissioning phase
- To supervise SATs and pre-commissioning tests to establish the acceptability of the plans according to the contract requirements.
- To verify the completeness and correctness of the as built drawings and manage the final project documentation and ensure the complete handover to COMPANY commissioning team.