Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a well-known operator company, is currently seeking a Training Administrator in Calgary. The qualified candidate MUST be local or have accommodations in the Calgary area as no LOA will be given.
General Description of Role:
The Training Administrator (Calgary) is responsible for providing daily coordination, administrative & logistics support, and client support services for a range of learning activities and events. The role will be largely unsupervised, and requires both initiative and attention to detail in the execution of tasks. As one of the first points of contact for learning at Cenovus, this person must have very developed interpersonal and communication skills, work well under pressure, and be able to operate within a dynamic and fluid work environment.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Session Registration management (register, cancel, transfer participants, pull reports, track attendance)
- Communications (provide participants with all necessary information on course logistics, pre-work, cancellations, etc.)
- Course logistics, ensuring all associated materials, technology, facilities etc. are available and ready for learning events as schedules
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and external facilitators, vendors, distributors and participants to arrange workshops
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date list of training programs, facilities, facilitators and participants to track training activities, participation and results
- Manage invoice processing, tracking, expense reporting and chargebacks
- Coordinate all aspects of production, distribution and delivery of program materials; assist with distribution, collection, tabulation and summarizing of evaluation forms for participants to support the execution and measurement of training programs
- Build and generate required reports to meet business communication needs including statistical information for monthly dashboard updates for the Centre
- Forecasting and Timetabling for future courses.
- Organize and prioritize workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Learning / training System administration
- Review training survey responses and ensure that issues and/or concerns are reported / responded to as required
- Act as Fire Warden / Safety Representative for the Centre
- Adhere to Cenovus policies and procedures with regards to any site activities, training, safety walks, tours etc.
- Participate in meetings with internal partners/stakeholders provide timely feedback
- Openly share ideas and opinions within the learning community
- Leverage other resources and programs where possible to maximize efficiency and share successes
- Assist in creating a cohesive team atmosphere as well as providing support to other team
- 3-5 years of experience in a training / training support / logistics role
- 2-3 years of experience working with online learning management / training management systems
- 2+ years of Customer service experience
- Advanced level of competence with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Able to apply principles, methods and tools relating to training and development.