Please note only candidates with the right to work within the EU can be considered.
The Trans Shipment Base Operations Manager will report directly to the TSB Manager, and will provide assurance and oversight in all aspects of the handling and movement of Modules and all other project cargo from the fabrication sites to the MCV.
- Loading/offloading operating procedures Lo/Lo & Ro/Ro
- Marine Warranty Survey
- SPT/SPMT operations
- Heavy lift/haul operations
- Facilities management, maintenance and operations
- Laydown areas arrangements
- Working in a multi-cultural workplace/project with multi-disciplined teams
- Occupational Safety regulations and practices
- Basics of Labor Code
- Familiar with IMO, SOLAS, MarPol, STCW and all other pertinent international maritime conventions, standards, protocols, procedures, guidelines, recommendations, etc.
- Ship/Port interface operating procedures
- Mooring and unmooring safe operations
- Port services
- Shipping schedule
At least 15 years of site operations management.
Minimum of 5 years total experience in marine logistics. RoRo, LoLo and heavy lift experience an advantage.
Experience in marine logistics supporting major capital projects