LOCATION: Cameron, LA
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within multiple industries. Our client is a leader in the LNG space. They are looking to immediately hire a Turnaround Lead to join their team.
- Responsible for planning, leading, and executing turnaround projects at the facility
- Coordinate with all relevant departments; maintenance, production, technical, and HSSE
- Oversee budgets, schedules, meetings, and workshops
- Manage all work changes as well as develop/maintain HSSE plans
- Development of turnaround operating activities for start-ups and shutdowns; permits, maintenance, materials, demobilization, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with related experience
- 10+ years of experience in commission, startup, and operations of petrochemical facilities
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in LNG liquefaction facilities and turnarounds/outages/shutdowns
- Current TWIC card
- Strong project management, leadership, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of industry codes, standards, and classifications