Warehouse Supervisor who can strengthen the team and support their ambitious growth plans within the Subsea market.
We are looking for Warehouse Supervisor to be based permanently in our offices/workshop facilities in Reading
The Warehouse Supervisor's functions will include
To supervise and drive a team of Warehouse Operatives so that the function associated with Material Inventory control eg, planning, receipt, storage and issue of material result in the timely availability of materials. Ensure that the resources available are executing all the required activities in a safe and cost effective manner
Administration, material management,inventory management or supply chain.
Ability to follow up and drive issues to closure, also knowledge and experience of the following
- Picking and kitting of Work Orders
- Consolidating, crating and shipping of consignments
- Goods inwards and inspection
- Printing off of all Work Orders, Out bounds & Commercial invoices
- Working knowledge in Word, Windows and Excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Working knowledge in SAP
- MRP System knowledge
- Supervisory Training