Web Developer Essentials:- Experience of developing in ASP.NET, Webforms (C# or VB.Net), CSS3 and PHP5.
Web Developer to play a key role within the IT Development team, by producing and developing full-lifecycle (bespoke) IT web based software for customers (internal and external). Typical uses of the developed software solutions will be used by the business on a day-to-day operational basis and assist in the planning, direction and development of IT activities of the Company.
Web Developer Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and implementation of new and existing systems;
- Develop and maintain web based applications;
- Develop using the Company’s current development technologies and platforms – ASP.NET, Webforms (C# or VB.Net), CSS3 and PHP5.
- Investigate and fix system problems that occur.
- Provide system training and system support for end users.
- Ability to speak to all stake holders and gather equirements
- Easily approachable and friendly in nature.
- Attending and participating in staff meetings and related activities and attending workshops to keep up to date with Information Technology issues;
- Any other duties as required.
Web Developer – Permanent – Manchester