This company specialises in Well Completions, Intervention, Fluid Management and other well services work for their clientele. They are well established and continue to provide market leading solutions within their specialised areas.
With increased work load demand we are seeking a Well Completions Operator or Supervisor to be working in New Plymouth on an ad hoc basis. The positon will be both field and workshop orientated.
The employment responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that workover and completion operations are carried out with best oilfield practices and in accordance with program and all relevant Company standards
- Participate with the execution of jobs on customer locations as required
- Ensure that Company Client and or Customer Equipment have valid Certification, is in good condition and safe for use prior to and during operations;
- Attend relevant industry and company training
- Comply with Company & Client rules regarding the correct use and operation of Personal Protective and Safety Equipment in order to ensure a safe and incident-free workplace environment
- Follow safe operating practices and ensure compliance with environmental, safety and regulatory requirements
Applicants will need to have a proven track record in terms of reliability, have sound communication skills and have well rounded mathematical ability. Confidence with the use of Microsoft programs is also required.
Applicants will also be required to undergo pre-employment medicals and drug and alcohol testing.
To apply for the above positions please send a copy of your CV with a covering letter in Full Confidentiality or phone Bruce on 0212477311 for further information.