Job DescriptionRecruiting for Wellhead Technician ( Subsea) – Mumbai. Please find below job details for your reference.
- Take instruction from management on shore and the job supervisor when offshore
- Inform supervisor in case of any SQ or non-conformance issue so supervisor can inform town
- Possess intermediate knowledge of drilling operations and cementing practices and advanced knowledge of wellhead systems and mudline hanger systems in particular.
- The technician must have experience with subsea operations including tubing hanger and x-mas tree installation. Intermediate knowledge of hydraulic control panels, nitrogen charged systems, IWOCS operation is preferred.
- Possess the ability to work safely on a team and contribute in areas other than the candidate's area of specialty is required.
- Follow established procedures and work instructions and to consult the supervisor in case any clarification is required. Safety and service quality are the top priorities.
- Expected to maintain tool cleanliness and organization and follow required maintenance of wellhead tooling after it is run.
- Take a leading role in running tools, riser and tensioner installation and are expected to assist controls technicians in set up and operation of controls equipment.
- Work on the DSV when required