Job DescriptionNES Global Talent are recruiting for a number of Work Pack Planner for an Engineering client based in the Cheshire, North West. This is a PAYE Contract role like to last 6-8 months.
The successful candidate must have experience preparing and planning work packs for large turnaround/shutdown across the chemical/process industry.
- Plan and manage multiple maintenance outages in different stages of plan /execute/ review
- Work with the area scheduler to insert the planned work scopes into the shutdown master schedule
- Step all work scopes in a logical execution order
- Take defect notifications and create a scope of execution
- Interact with other trade planners (Mechanical, Electrical, scaffold, painting, insulation, rigging etc)
- Plan late and emergent work and highlight any cost or duration impacts as soon as possible to the turnaround manager
- Ensure all subcontracts, labour and materials are in place for execution
Skills / Qualifications
- Knowledge of TAR/ outage methodology
- Proven knowledge of HSSE legislation
- Ability to read process flow diagrams
- Maintenance Management System Experience
- HNC or equivalent