Job DescriptionYard Readiness Advisor
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- Involve in 3D modelling and CAD / CAM interfaces.
- Interface with other departments, 3rd party subcontractors and consultants.
- Ensure appropriate checking and review of all documents / drawings.
- Maintain the required quality of work.
- Ensure HSES policies and procedures as applicable.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable information security policies and procedures.
- Adherence to company’s quality systems and procedures.
- Understand engineering processes and procedures in Rig and Ship building
- Participate in preparation of design deliverables such as design and construction drawings, analysis & reports, with due consideration for applicable codes and standards.
- Assist in material engineering which includes preparation of Material take off, specifications, vendor document review.
- Assessing project standards and technical requirements.
- Involve in project budgets and schedule reviews and field verification.
- Ability to use computer-aided design/modelling software.
- Communicating with all internal and external originations to get the required data.
- Reviewing and implementing designs and test procedures.