There are many evolving MSP models to be considered and this document explores these models in an honest and clear overview, to help you consider how to overcome challenges such as:
• managing complex third-party relationships
• navigating and supporting contingent workers in high risk and complex site environments
• organising and managing the internal change-management
• providing a global solution
• avoiding disruption to business continuity
• auditing and tracking down workers for initial implementation
• the need to set and achieve sustainable performance objectives
This informational document will help you navigate MSP models and decide which solution might work best for you. We look forward to setting up a consultation to further explore these options in detail with our NES Advantage team.
The spread of COVID-19 is affecting all of us. But as a global staffing company, NES would like to reassure our customers that we are fully operational across all our locations and are working closely with clients to ensure essential projects stay on track at this difficult time. For regular updates, please see our COVID-19 Support Hub.